I love these kinds of posts, but for the longest time, I couldn’t find an easy-to-use and attractive layout for mine. I thought I’d try out a new format, a new title, and let you know what’s caught my eye in beauty these days.
- Clarisonic Replacement Brush Head – Radiance // $34 // Sephora// It’s been well beyond 3 months for my current brush head. Since I need a new one, I’m tempted to try out the new Radiance head to see if it’s really radiance-inducing…
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Travel Duo // $35 // Sephora// I resisted the Flowerbomb hype for so long… Recently I got a sample and I’m completely hooked, but not keen on spending about $200 on a fragrance that I probably won’t finish, especially when I have so many already. This one looks like a nice, smaller alternative!
- Formula X The Celestials Polish in “Center of My Universe” // $16 // Sephora// A rose gold OPI Liquid Sand-type glitter? Sign me up.
- Large Leopard Print Z Palette // $20 // Amazon.ca// I placed an order for some Makeup Geek eyeshadows last month thinking I could put them in my existing MAC palette. To my surprise, they don’t have magnets, so a Z Palette is a must if I want to travel with them.
- Maybelline Creamy Matte Lip Colour // $13.94 // Amazon.com// I recently watched a tutorial for the famed Kylie Jenner lips on dark skin. The woman in the video used this colour, and I’m newly obsessed with tracking it down!
- Laura Mercier Flawless Contouring Palette // $60 // Sephora// I was wildly amused when this contouring palette, clearly aimed at someone with a darker skintone, popped up on Temptalia and all the NC20 people were getting upset because it was too dark for them. Now they know how I feel! It’s refreshing to see a contouring palette that could work for me because virtually all bronzers and contour powders are lighter than I am.
- Real Techniques Bold Metals Tapered Blush Brush // ~$25 // Real Techniques// A rose gold blush brush. #nuffsaid
- Sally Hansen Gel Shine 3D Top Coat // SallyHansen.com// I’m determined to find the best gel-effect top coat, and if I can do so at the drugstore, even better! I doubt this’ll beat my beloved CND Vinylux, but a gal can dream.
- Living Proof Curl Defining Styling Cream // $34 // Sephora// I used to love Living Proof’s straight-making products back when I blowdried and flat-ironed my hair all the time, but they don’t have a lot of products for us curlies. I’m excited about the launch of this line!